* * * Please share this podcast with your doctors and healthcare practitioners * * *
If you have time to listen to just one podcast this week – let it be this one!
Riveting. Mesmerising. Enlightening. Liberating. Fascinating. Empowering. Astounding. Head shaking in disbelief. And so much fun!
The title of this podcast is not just a catchy phrase. I mean it. I mean – I really mean it.
We are talking here about a groundbreaking, paradigm shifting narrative of the missing piece of the puzzle in our healthcare, at all levels, across the world.
Medical Intuition. It's not a woo-woo, fantasy or black magic. A true quantum observational modality merging science and spirituality to examine the mind, body and spirit in support of the conventional, integrative and holistic medicine.
In this amazing interview with my special guest Wendie Colter, you will learn about:
- The correct definition of Medical Intuition and its history
- How it works (exactly)
- Can anyone learn it or do you need to have a “psychic gene”
- The difference between Medical Intuition, energy healing and remote viewing
- Accessing information from the quantum field in a deep (theta) meditative state from the past, present and future
- Ethics of Medical Intuition
- Energy hygiene
- Astounding study results of medical intuition sessions with patients
- Amazing case studies and heartbreaking examples of what could have been prevented with a Medical Intuitive on hand
- Honouring the soul’s contract and its spiritual journey
- Wendie's groundbreaking book Essentials of Medical Intuition: A Visionary Path to Wellness
- A visionary model of healthcare – a “must have” in an evolved society that understands the true nature of our being as the Mind, Body and Spirit extending through space, dimensions and time
And so much more!
Enjoy and please share!
Music: Purple-Planet Music
Order on Amazon
Essentials of Medical Intuition: A Visionary Path to Wellness is a practical guide to medical intuition that explores what it is, what it is not, and how it can enhance healing and wellness for your patients, your clients and for yourself.
The book presents scientific research, case studies and the history of medical intuition. You will learn about the innovators, the current uses and the future potentials of medical intuition in healthcare.
Myths and taboos about intuition being a “special gift” only for the few are exploded. The major clairs, such as clairvoyance and clairsentience, are detailed with evidence-supported, peer-reviewed research. A self-test is included so people can understand how they may experience at least one of these natural intuitive traits regularly. Readers also have the opportunity to learn intuitive self-scanning techniques and Energy Hygiene tools, such as energy grounding and shielding, to help avoid burnout and promote resiliency.
Listener Free Offer: Join The Practical Path Mailing List and receive a free E-Book of Wendie’s favorite Blogs about Intuition.